Woodcutter Simulator 2011
The smell of tree resin is in the air when Woodcutter Simulator 2011 is started. Here the player is the master of a modern wood processing plant and is allowed to take over pithy tasks – feel as if you were in Canada's forests yourself.
About This GameThe smell of tree resin is in the air when Woodcutter Simulator 2011 is started. Here the player is the master of a modern wood processing plant and is allowed to take over pithy tasks – feel as if you were in Canada's forests yourself.
In the elaborately staged simulation, the player takes care of all aspects of logging and wood processing and experiences an even more intense game depth through new missions, a larger vehicle fleet and the new multiplayer mode as well as new tutorial levels.
But all fans of the predecessor won't miss out either! Expanded mission landscapes and new tasks are waiting! You can also use the new fully functional harvester. As soon as a task has been completed, the mission landscape can be played as often as desired in free play mode.
The new multiplayer version makes it possible for the first time to "harvest" and saw the logs together with several players - together it's more fun!
- The player takes care of a complete woodworking plant
- Multiplayer capable: Playing with friends in the LAN or via the Internet
- New harvester
- Weather effects, light and glare effects
- Completely redesigned 3D landscape
- New tutorial levels
- Numerous new tasks
- Whole stumps or logs must be delivered
- Profile management for multiple players
- OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo / AMD® Athlon™ X2, min. 2.8 GHZ
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia® / AMD® with 512 MB memory
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 1 GB available space