RPG Maker MV - Dungeon Music Pack
About This ContentWhether your heroes are plunging into the deepest caverns, exploring long forgotten ruins or are lost in a labyrinth; it’s always very important to set the appropriate mood for your dungeons. The Dungeon Music Pack by Scythuz was created with such exploits in mind.
Covering a wide variety of areas and themes such as sinister castles, futuristic space-stations and the darkest secrets of the underground; this pack will definitely add the most fitting atmosphere and give your dungeons the right tone for when you truly want to create a sense of immersion in your game.
This pack contains:
- 25 unique tracks spanning various genres including: Orchestral, Sci-fi, Ambient and World Music.
- .m4a, .ogg, and .mp3 formats included.
- Royalty free music to use in your commercial and non-commercial game projects.
Prison - Storage Room
- OS: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Processor: PC with 1.0GHz Intel® Pentium® III equivalent or higher processor
- Memory: 256 MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9/OpenGL 4.1 capable GPU
- Storage: 250 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectSound-compatible sound card
- Additional Notes: 1024x768 or better video resolution