One night The Grandfather went to give his wife a good night kiss, she ignored him as usual, this broke his heart every night. He went to sleep in his own bed, full of misery as usual, but this night would turn out to be different than the others.
About This Game"The Grandfather" is a story driven point & click Puzzle/Horror game about torment and sorrow. The Grandfather tells the sad tale of an old man who is tormented by the coldness of his wife (based on a true story).
- All hand drawn comic book art
- Unique challenging puzzle types
- A procedural soundtrack
- Full narration by a voice actress
"The Grandfather" is a collaboration by Michael Patrick Rogers (creators of "The Lady") and David Szymanski (creator of "The Moon Sliver" and "Fingerbones".
- OS: Windows XP or better
- Processor: Intel i3 or better
- Memory: 500 MB RAM
- Graphics: AMD 6870 or equivalent
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Sound Card: Version 9.0