You get the motorcycle and now you're trying to outrun the death. Riding the ruined world, you should choose: save or be saved, live or survive, kill or be killed. Press the gas and find a way to survive.
About This Game
The old world is gone. The Earth decided to get rid of humanity that has poisoned it for thousand years. Earthquakes, tsunamis, volcano erupts and following technological catastrophes - results of the first wave. The most of cities are in ruins, and people search the way to prevent future catastrophes and save the ashes of civilization. But nature has its own plans. The second wave started in Ukraine, and so did the story of Rose, the girl that almost forgot what the old world used to be like.
You know how to survive, you need to prepare for the upcoming Winter as soon as possible. Explore the city, find everything you need and try not to die when choosing lesser of two evils.
In this unusual adventure:
- Introductory chapters from Rose story
- Dynamic combat system, that is quite easy to learn and handle
- Shelter with a crafting workbench, map, and a secret storage. Basically, everything you need for survival is there
- Gorgeous 2D-pixel art stylized graphics
- You can use either a keyboard and mouse or various game controllers such as Xbox 360 / One, DualShock 3 / 4, Steam Controller or others. All in-game mechanics and interfaces automatically adapt to the device you use currently
- Game save data is compatible with all the platforms on PC
- Exclusive features for the Steam version are available: Steam Cloud service support, Big Picture mode, achievements and Steam Trading Cards (coming soon)
- OS: Windows Vista
- Processor: Any Dual Core processor 2.1 GHz (Intel Core 2 Duo)
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: Any Embedded Graphics Solution (Intel HD Graphics)
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Sound Card: Any
- Additional Notes: Also supports OpenGL ES rendering method