The Final Image
Experimental cinematic VR experience
About This GameThe Final Image is an experimental VR narrative integrating stereoscopic-3D panoramas, interactive spaces, and soundscape to form a visual-sonic experience of fragmented recollections, and an inner journey towards reassembly and clarity. Use a controller to activate objects, traverse passages, and explore a dark and surreal world.
The project was created to evoke the dreamlike quality in experimental cinema and sound art, and development lasted nearly two years with a small team. The pace is contemplative and the narrative is poetic, so take your time and keep an open mind.
Updates and more content will continue to appear in the coming months.
• Unique interactive visual experience
• Dark atmosphere and crawling pace
• Rich original soundscape
• High-res stereoscopic-3D image spaces
Martin Jarmick: Author / Artist / Developer
Andrew Theisen: Co-Developer
Terence and Angela Kelley: Voice Talent / Actors
Adam Hogan: Camera / Imaging Associate
Yun Mi Her, Sarah Maglaras: Assistance
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel i7 6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 980
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Above are Development Specs